Another week has gone by, and, yet again, the Internet is chock full of great writing, terrible videos and important news. There are also a couple great sales going on this weekend, so don’t miss the shopping links. Here’s what I’m reading, watching and shopping for this week.
1. I don’t want to be an alarmist, but as a dog lover, please just keep a watchful eye.
2. The Canuck Shaver is putting out some great reviews these days.
3. Elon Musk thinks big. The idea of humans being a multiplanet species if coming.
4. My wife and I have noticed for the last few years that J. Crew’s women’s clothes had changed. Of course their men’s line is still fantastic.
5. This article from Effortless Gent gives some great advice on developing your own style.
6. I don’t even know what to say about this one, but I can’t stop watching it.
9. Brooks Brothers has an incredible sale going on that hasn’t been advertised strangely. You can get $100 off when you spend $300 or get $200 off when you spend $500 using the code BCSP15. That means you could get this blazer and this shirt and this tie for a little over $300. That’s a fantastic deal!
10. J. Crew has a sale running this weekend with prices up to 75% off. I think J. Crew might be trying to recoup some women’s business and the men are benefitting.
11. Charles Tyrwhitt is holding their mid-season sale with great deals on their suits, shirts and ties.