I spent a lot of time this week preparing for upcoming reviews, finishing up our tax return (thank God for accountants), and helping out with the kids on spring break. Needless to say, there were less posts this week than I would like, but I will definitely rectify that next week. I really enjoy doing product reviews and SOTD write-ups, but I want this blog to be more than just that. I think a strong personal hygiene routine is necessary for great style, and this is definitely a blog about traditional wet shaving, but I also want to focus on other aspects of men’s style. If you have a topic you would like me to dig into, please let me know. Now here's what I’m reading, watching and shopping for this week:
2. If you’re looking for a great workout with no equipment needed, look to the Canadian Air Force workout for pilots who were stationed in remote areas with no access to a gym.
3. I can’t wait to try this roast chicken recipe.
4. There are definitely a lot of articles these days on “dressing preppy”, but this one actually has some good recommendations.
5. I really enjoyed this story on the positive power of a politician and his constituency.
6. I can definitely tell you I’ll be watching the New Muppet Show when it comes out!
7. I know what I (and most of America) will be watching on Sunday night.
8. I’m really looking forward to finally watching Interstellar too.
10. A free Penhaligon’s soap with every Penhaligon’s item purchase it a great freebie! I’ve even used this to get a free soap when I buy other soaps. If you like Blenheim Bouquet, you have to check this one out.
11. I’m holding off on any new shaving purchases for the time being, but when I get started again I’ll be getting a few of the new soaps from Wet Shaving Products.