What a great week! The weather is amazing, everything is green, the neighborhood is firing up their grills. I love fall the most of the four seasons, but this time of year is a close second. This is the time of year that makes we want to move to San Diego and enjoy it all year long. Who knows, maybe someday I will. For now though, I’m savoring it. Here are some of the things I’ve been into this week.
1. As a Philadelphia Flyers fan, this made me so happy.
2. Ever want to try to pull off mint? Here’s a great post on the color.
3. Toss this one on the bucket list.
4. I know I post a lot from Brian, but here’s another fantastic article.
5. After shattering my bottle of Green Irish Tweed, I think I’ll give these guys a shot.
6. Every man should own a quality pen. Here’s a terrific introduction.
7. A fascinating read on sex addiction.
8. Do not forget to sign up for the Barberry Coast giveaway. They are still taking entries here.
9. I think these new rules could make F1 even more exciting.
10. Have you checked out the new casual shirts for summer at Charles Tyrwhitt? I love the new patterns.
11. Microsoft just made the world even flatter, no one seems to be talking about it.